This page lists important features and changes about Krossboard releases.
This major branch (current version:
v1.1.1) brings the below changes.
- Support any Kubernetes distributions (e.g. EKS, AKS, EKS, OpenShift, Rancker RKE and vailla Kubernetes).
- Support on-premises deployments and cloud-cloud analytics, thanks to a generic configuration though a KUBECONFIG file. This new configuration approach complements the existing one based on automatic discovery of against managed Kubernetes on GKE, EKS and AKS.
- New distribution packages based on ready-to-deploy OVF appliance images and setup packages for Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS.
- Added monthly analytics reports for cluster-consolidated usage.
- Check out the documentation to find resources to deploy Krossboard or to update an existing instance.
This is the first release of Krossboard bringing out the following set of features.
- Automatic discovery and centralized usage analytics for managed Kubernetes clusters, which currently includes Amazon EKS, Azure AKS and Google GKE.
- Per cluster and cross namespace usage analytics: provides stacked hourly, daily and monthly reports for each namespace and with the reporting period covering up to one year.
- Global and cross cluster usage analytics: shows stacked cluster-scoped hourly usage on a user-defined period of time given by a start date and an end date.
- Ability to export any generated reports in CSV format: allows each enterprise or organization to leverage their favorite data analytics tools to extract additional insights.
- Easy deployment through public cloud images: currently supported cloud providers are, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure.
Latest Cloud Images
This section lists cloud images published for Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure.
Amazon AWS images
This table lists AWS regions where official Krossboard AMIs are currently released. During the installation, you must select a region listed in this table by setting the variable
|Region||Krossboard Version||Build ID|
Google GCP images
This table lists the current Krossboard images available on GCP.
|Region||Krossboard version||Build ID|
Microsoft Azure images
On Microsoft Azure, Krossboard is released through a Shared Image Gallery.
The setup script does always deploy the latest version of the image. You just have to define the location via the variable
KB_AZURE_LOCATION. See the list of locations below.
|Replication regions||Krossboard version||Build ID|